Squeaks from left front despite replacing front brakes.

2001 Optima LX6. I've had it for 2 1/2 years, 91,000 miles. I replaced the tires and the brakes complete after I bought the car. The entire time I've had this car there's been a squeaking from the left front. Took it back 3 times to where I had the brakes done. They said the pads were glazed, cleaned them but the squeak remained. I had the front brakes replaced at another place yesterday. They said the rotors were glazed & had hot spots. Car still squeaks. The noise is especially bad when turning the wheel left at low speed. What else should I be looking at besides the brakes that would cause the noise from the left front? Owners manual says the car has a Squeaker and the the brakes need service when you hear that noise from the left front. There's got to be something else causing the noise or the Squeaker is just screwy.
Reply to
MachineMessiah

MachineMessiah wrote in news:- r2dnek3DZRPfrnanZ2dnUVZ snipped-for-privacy@giganews.com:

wheel bearing?