Volunteer mechanic(s) sought to moderate at KiaExchange site

HyundaiExchange / KiaExchange, enthusiast-based sites not affiliated with Kia or Hyundai wish to add a forum for maintenance and mechanical questions. Before we do that, we are seeking one or more qualified volunteers to moderate the forum.

The sites have recently added over 150 new members, a history of Hyundai Automotive, and a high mileage registry. Please e-mail moderatorsearch (at) thehyway.com if you are interested.

Thanks, GeoUSA, moderator

GeoUSA