WhereTo Buy Hatch Lifts

for '98 KIA Sportage. No one seems to have them.

Reply to
Scribner

I know this is rather late but just go to any half decent auto parts store and tell them year, make, model and let them look it up. My Sorento lifts cost less than a quarter of KIA's exorbitant price, just like the brake pads.

Reply to
hondack

Thanks. I found them locally. But they were about $25.00 each.

Reply to
Scribner