Who wants KIA's 2001 Optima manual?

I spent hours copying the dang thing (but PAID for the subscription). I can post on a newsgroup if anyone wants it.

Anyone know if Allldata or Shopkey publishes KIA? I'm told they do their own stuff from scratch, KIA is apparently useless in this regard, including their own shop manuals.

"Please remove the alternator which is located by the engine"

"Please check for engine code 145, this indicates low B-vitamin consumption"

I joke there, but you know the drill.

Reply to
Heat Sink

I have the 2004 Optima and believe its the same one. :

-- Kia Optima owne

this thread:

usenet

Reply to