Will Kia get taken by CHinese cars?

Kia made a good 5 year entrace internationally...but in 1-2 years...many china cars will come to international markets...will kia go out of business? kia is only good because price is low..but chinese cars even lower..

discuss

Reply to
Ash

Keith

Don't be fooled. the chinese are smart. they know you have to produce something to sell something. Ever heard of LG appliances. they are chinese. look in any Home Depot.just about everything is made in China with the exception of black steel pipe, they found a cheaper source in Uzbeckistan. and even that junk we buy because they (HD)are just over running the competition. Just as Chrysler has become Damilar, soon it will be VW, and GM will sell out to Toyota. Next after the Arabs buy all our docks, they will buy the electric utilities so they can sell us electric and hydrogen made from the electric for our cars.

Reply to
helix

LG Appliances are Korean --BIG difference.

Reply to
Keith

I agree if the Chinese are targeting our Auto industrys then they won't do the same stupid things others have done. Just look at how well they have taken over our hand and machine tool industrys. Just a small example.

Reply to
BlackGlass

Reply to
Robert Black