1000 year old land rover

Just used the RAC website - just for fun, ran through the numbers of a few vehicles I have previously owned, including FAU 217L my old land rover I owned in 1986/88

Apparently this was first registered 1st January 0001 and last change of keeper was 7th June 2000 - that makes it nearly 1004 years old.

Reminds me of the joke, who owned the first car on earth - A. Moses, it says in the bible he came down from the hills in his Triumph !!!!!!

Reply to
David J. Button

"David J. Button" wrote

Is that a free service or does one have to pay for a vehicle history check?

Reply to
Bob Hobden

Free, look under MyRAC, gives last change of owner from registration number.

Alistair

Reply to
Alistair Bell

Perhaps Land Rover years are different to human years?

Reply to
Judith

Eh?

Reply to
Mother

Of that there is little doubt, notwithstanding! :-)

Reply to
Mother

More like 2004 years old ??

Dave

Reply to
Dave H

If you can get into that site that is, I cannot I presume there server is fubared.

Reply to
Larry

Just got into that site at last, I also have a 1000 year old landie.

It records 8 previos owners, now 1 of them would be the original dealer, and another would be the dealer I got it off.

As for my other cars and scooters, sadly only the limo is still in existance.

Reply to
Larry