101 Weekend away.Robin Hood Bay

Hi Just like to say thanks to Rich Clafton who organised an "unoficcial 101" week end break off roading & greenlaning up and around Robin Hood Bay at Bay Ness Farm (North Yorks Off road Centre). The days were fine the nights cold wet and windy and plenty of fun was had by all. At one point while on the off road course FIVE 101's were stuck simultanesly !!! You can see pictures off the event and the trucks that turned up on the following site

follow the link to RobinHood Bay

I think everyone had a very enjoyable w/e. Can't wait till next year now for more of this fun. Mind you give's me a bit more time to finish the inside of Matilda...

Reply to
Brevit

Did you goto the Laurel for a pint of OP??????

Reply to
Tim Guy

I did'nt personaly but i know some some managed a few pints of OP !!!

Reply to
Brevit

The Laurel is one of the best places for OP. Ill be there this Saturday for a few (old mans Birthday), Defo worth a visit!

Theres a rather sexy Disco in the village just before Robin Hoods bay, very spec'ed up a ready for playing. Might be something to do with the Off Road centre I suppose!

Tim

Reply to
Tim Guy

Fantastic!

Almost feel I were there with you, and oh how I wish I were there with you...

Totally knackered after the worst week of my recent life, stopping family fighting... Still, 'twas nice to be reminded of what a traditional East End funeral was like. Not sure I want to see another for a good few years, but seems there are a few more looming all the same :-(

Martyn

Reply to
Mother

Still needs alot doing to her...

Oh it was a absolutly great weekend break i needed it...

You were in spirit we missed ya'...

Well lets hope everything sorts itself out, funerals are horrible i'm having my remains scattered in Oz when i go... well i want to be warm... Well we did miss you and we also met a lot of other owners to... Even had some idea's ......(Tell you about them later....)

Reply to
Brevit