101s off-road

Andreas - our North and Central Eurpean Rep out playing...

(10meg or so)

Reply to
Mother

Tom Woods

Tom Woods uttered summat worrerz funny about:

Went to fix the blow on the manifold today... 2 hours later dropped the manifold off at Allards to have the snapped bolts removed..not a happy pixie. The temptation to fire him up has been firmly balanced against the risk of frying the starter motor wiring.

Note neighbours did not feature in the process, the temptaion clearly outweighed them straight away :-)

... now strumming fingers till Tuesday.

Lee D

Reply to
Lee_D

You could do it briefly.... ;)

Can't fire mine up to see what my new exhaust sounds like until i fix the wiring up :(

There were 2 new 101 manifolds on ebay the other day! You didnt see them then? or were you just hoping for the best back then ;)

Reply to
Tom Woods

Tom Woods uttered summat worrerz funny about:

Wot now? :->

I've been trying to temper my ebay trawling.... got Christmas to think of Mr Scrooge ;-)

besides there's far to many six wheeled Rangie fire engines on there!

Lee D

Reply to
Lee_D

I'll go sit outside and see if i can hear you! ;)

One of those would look good on the drive next to Morph.... :p

Reply to
Tom Woods