110 Bell housing - Ques

Hi

I've just been under my 1983 110 V8, which has a 4 speed box fitted. Underneath the clutch, in the bell housing is a tapped hole. Should this have a plug in it all the time or only when wading?

Regards

Neil

Reply to
Neil Cummins

Only when wading. You can leave them in all the time if you like, but it's not recommended and if you do it you should remove it frequently to drain any oil that has gathered in there.

-- Paul Everett repton at repton dot org

Paul Everett