110 bonnet problem.

Does anyone know the best course of action... the bonnet release cable on my

110 had seized up, and after several attempts to lubricate it without much effect the handle has pulled off after I tugged it too hard (!) Needless to say the bonnet is still closed... Any ideas? Thanks in advance.
Reply to
d.sillitoe

You should be able to reach your fingers through the top slit in the front grill and feel the cable, just pull it there...or is it the release lever you can feel? I know I have opened mine this way before.

Reply to
Wolverine

If you remove the grille (five screws from memory) you should be able to lever the lock undone. JD

Reply to
JD