110 chassis number

apart from "on the chassis number plate" (and apart from "on the chassis"), where is it?

Reply to
Austin Shackles

It's just there, next to that thing.

Reply to
Alex

On the v5 ;)

Reply to
Tom Woods

Heh! IIRC it's on a plate on the pedal box in the engine compartment, and on the right hand side of the chassis in front of the spring mount.

Reply to
Ian Rawlings

On or around Wed, 28 Feb 2007 22:43:47 +0000, Ian Rawlings enlightened us thusly:

OK. I'll have a look.

Since I intend removing the bulkhead and all bodywork, the plate will get moved with it. It'd be handy if the number was visible on the chassis itself as well. Mind, I've got number stamps :-)

Reply to
Austin Shackles

Aldi do a automatic number punch kit! Mind you, it is in Arabic!

Reply to
Nige

So is our numbering system! Arabic numerals!

Reply to
Ian Rawlings