110 Steering Q

Hi

When turning the steering on my 1983 110 V8 CSW at low speed at the extremes of the travel, I get a grinding/creaking noise and when I turn the steering back, the steering feels a bit lumpy. No problems when steering at speed, and no obvious signs of the problem. Any likely candidates?

Regards

Neil

Reply to
Neil

UJs perhaps?

Reply to
RogerM

Low oil? maybe at extremes some air is getting in and causing lumpiness?

Reply to
Andrew T.