110 TD CSW Fuel Return Pipe in top of tank

Hi Landyfolk

I have bought a new fuel tank and my friendly mechanic is in the middle of fitting it for me and has found that the return pipe, which goes into the top of the tank, is knackered and needs replacing.

I wonder if any kind soul out there could point me in the direction of a part number for this?

It's the 5-screw part with the piece of pipe protruding from the top of the tank. I will also need the screws wo mount it to the tank and any relevant gaskets, seals etc.

Can anyone help in a hurry as I am desperate to get back on the road and this is final part of a huge list of jobs I have had done, some for the MOT and others just to bring her back into good order.

1988 110 CSW TD 'Veggie'

Chris

Reply to
goforgood

Fuel return pipe - NTC2156 sealing ring for the assembly - PRC5852 screws x5 - SE105121L spring washer x 5 - WL105001L plain washer x5 - WA105001L

Gromit

Reply to
Gromit

Thanks Gromit - superfast response there!!! This group is truly amazing sometimes!

Chris

Gromit wrote:

Reply to
goforgood