1986 90 Exhaust

There is a broken bracket and"D" fixing (around the pipe) loose on the front pipe of my 1986 90 2.5 petrol, where is it supposed to fit on the engine/chassis? I can't see for looking. Anyone got an exploded view of same exhaust they could mail me? The exhaust comes in 4 parts if that helps.

Reply to
Bob Hobden

I seem to remember repairing one of these a few years ago on an '84 petrol

110" and I think it is bolted directly to the block in the middle behind the engine mounting about 2" above the top of the sump joint and fastened by a 10mm bolt (17mm head).

HTH Martin

Reply to
Oily

Martin wrote after...

Thanks, I'll take another look tomorrow then it will be a case of hunt the correct bracket or make one.

Reply to
Bob Hobden

Bob

Give me somewhere to send an e-mail with an Acrobat attachment. My e-mail address works after the obvious change.

Reply to
Dougal