1992 90 200Tdi Parts list?

Hi,

Just wondering if anyone knew where to download a parts list for a 90

200Tdi (1992 era) or even better if they could post on the group / email me??

Ive just had a big problem trying to get the right part number for my replacement bulkhead outrigger "Tie Brackets" and an oil seal.

Thanks Jon

Reply to
Jon

On a same but different note, I have just stumbled accross this website:

It is very simple and easy to find what you / I want. There are lots of pictures to help identify the parts and i'm told more piccies are on the way to make it even better.

I am not in any way affiliated with this site but praise where praise is due and all that lot!

Jon

Reply to
Jon