1994 Disco rear space retractable cover

I have just had a hoist installed in Edie to lift my dis-scooter in, and can no longer use the retractable cover. It is grey, no frays, cuts, breaks, mould etc. It retracts fully and is in good order, anyone interested before I ebay it?

Reply to
Cyberwraith

Will it fit a Discovery 1?

Where are you?

How much do you want?

Reply to
William Tasso

My Disco is a Disco 1 I have been told, it was reg in 1994 and is a 300TDi. I think the mechanic said it is a Discovery One estate 300TDi, so I guess it will fit. I live in the Wigan area of Greater Manchester but am willing to deliver within a fifty mile radius if running costs are met for outward and return trips, max would be £20. It is grey in colour and the ones going on ebay are around the £60 upwards price range, new they are £95 ish I would like £40. Let me know.

Reply to
Cyberwraith

ok - sounds right

ok

Sounds good to me, so long as you can wrap it and post it - of course, I'll cover the costs of that - assuming you don't use a gold lame rope and diamond encrusted wrapping paper.

Grey is the wrong colour for our wagon, but I can live with it so long as it works.

We will need to exchange postal addresses and suchlike. I can be reached using the contact form at

William Tasso

Right William I have just filled in the form on your site.

Reply to
Cyberwraith