200 Tdi part needed - Help!

Hi all, I am in desperate need of a thermostat housing for a Defender 200 Tdi - from the head - part number ERR1499 It is for a customer who's engine fell off a pallet when being shipped here I have tried all major commercial outlets and the same story - Land Rover have no stock and they are on back order - with no date for delivery. Can anyone help me find a new or used unit? They are not the same as a 200 Disco unit for which I can get many. I will even take a chance on a cracked one I am that desperate! Mike

Reply to
Britrest

Hi Mike,

Try Landranger Services, Stockport 0161 483 4313

Steve

Reply to
RADIOTWO

where about are you? I know a few places in the midlands that break landies

Mark

Reply to
Jinx

Will do! Thanks Mike