2000-2004 Range Rover help

Would someone please tell me what the major changes are in the Range Rover from 2000 to 2004? I'm looking at used ones and wonder if there is a year to avoid and if there are any body changes in those years?

Reply to
geodav

Was the current vehicle available in 2000? If it was not, then frankly there are two totally different vehicles to consider which are not even similar really. Otherwise you are looking at the current model which has probably had a number of production modifications as time has gone by, but nothing you should be concerned with really. If you buy a 2002 car then you will benefit from the remainder of the three year warranty if it applies wherever you are.

Huw

Reply to
Huw