200Tdi conversion - pipework kit ouch

Ordered the Steve Parker Disco 200 into a 110 downpipe today and apparently they do a complete kit of oil/air pipes designed to make the conversion both neat and tidy. I was really sold on the concept as the very helpfull chappy who took my card details for the exhaust.

Thinking to myself well if it's =A3100 it's save me bit of time and it'll look the biz - but - is it really worth the =A3300 they are asking for it?

Maybe they come out and fit it as well (for that money they might)

Reply to
Sean