255/85/16 tires on RR Classic

Anybody have experience with this size? I have OME medium shocks and springs installed. Also looking at the 235/85/16. Going on a 1990 RR classic.

Thanks, Doug

Reply to
Hootie

On or around Thu, 24 Mar 2005 19:03:32 GMT, "Hootie" enlightened us thusly:

255/85 is going to give you bodywork clearance problems, I'd think.

If you've got say a 2" lift, the 235/85 might be OK - check the lock stop settings, too, though - the larger tyres may get nearer the radius arms.

Reply to
Austin Shackles