300tdi engine/auto g/b

I have got a complete engine and gearbox [auto] for sale .80,000 genuine miles. I`m looking for a 200Tdi . engine only.want a swap? Roger

Reply to
Roger Wakeham

Roger Hi,

I am interested for the 300Tdi engine and autobox. Can you contact me at my direct e-mail address?

This is pantgATotenet.gr (replace AT with the known round symbol)

I do not have a 200Tdi engine for a swap but I can send you cash in UK pounds or Euros and can also arrange for its delivery from the UK to Greece as long as you can either crate it or put it on a palette.

Awaiting to hear from you preferably with a few more details and information about the engine (condition, what comes with it such as radiator and intercooler, hoses, ancillaries, autobox gearshift lever mechanism etc)

Take care Pantelis Giamarellos LAND ROVER CLUB OF GREECE

Reply to
Pantelis Giamarellos