300TDi serpentine belt

that tensioner pulley...

anyone know what the bearings in same are, and if they can be taken out and replaced?

Reply to
Austin Shackles

I've replaced the bearing in mine. I just removed the tensioner, unbolted the pulley, removed the circlip and the bearing came out easy enough.

I didn't write down what it was though :-( I just took the old one to my local bearing supplier and he matched it up, cost something like a fiver.

I may still have the box in the shed but it'll be quicker to remove yours and look as I'm not at home.

Reply to
Simon Barr