4.6 HSE Stainless exhausts

having replaced the front Y section due to blown cats, I am now looking at the rest or 'cat-back' part of the system. I would like stainless and if possible a sports system.........Looking at RPI etc but a search reveled a company called longlife exhaust systems who can supply and fit a guranteed for life stainless system, single outlet, for =A3369 all inclusive. This seems very cheap....anyone had any dealings??????

AlunP

Reply to
AlunP

Not heard of that firm, but I fitted a Rimmer cat-back system to mine and it was good. Easy to fit, sounded good, looked great.

Reply to
Rich B