4.6HSE radio problems....please help!

The standard radio (diversity) has not worked since I bought the car, so I sent it away for checking/repair to an authorised LR repairer. Came back no fault found...pre-amp out puts all OK. I plugged it back in and all seems to work fine, radio stations are picked up and the CD multi changer plays ok with the time display for a CD playing just fine. BUT....NO SOUND at all!!!!

I read that the individual amps for front, rear and sub are fused....all the fuses are ok....is there a master fuse or relay that controls the amps from the switch lead from the radio?

Has anyone had a similar experience or any ideas as I feel it strange to think all the amps have blown at the same time???

Many thanks in advance

AlunP

Reply to
Alun P