6000 miles & counting

Done 6k in the RR in the last few months & apart from fuckwittery on my part (flat battery, Lee) this is without a doubt the best LR I have ever owned, bar none.

Makes me smile every time i start it up & at an average of 26.8mpg overall, i think thats pretty good.

I have done 500 miles in one go & it's just feels so comfortable.

Bloody bargain too, at around 3 years old.

Reply to
Nige

Ditto here, just took a 2 year warantee out on ours. Hopefully never test it's worth but have to say thus far I'm very impressed with the RRIII. The replacement of the front diff input pinion and shaft by LR also added to my own piece of mind (freebie!). Thankfully ours was done prior to any problems, It's got 60 odd thou on now so may have escaped but it's satisfaction none the less.

It's not landrovering as we knew it but it's certainly the future as many more will soon find out. The prices are really coming in to reach of family types now. Fortunately we intend to keep ours until I'm far greyer! :-)

Well satisfied even if it's a BMW wrapped up in a LR shell. :-) Maybe thats the thing!

Apart from the buying (which goes without saying) I've spent less on this RR than any of the LR's I've had over the last 12 months. And that is saying quite a bit!

Lee D

Reply to
Lee_D