90 / 110 wanted for around 2-3k

Looking for a 90 or 110 CSW diesel, for in the region of 2-3k. If anyone has anything coming up in the next couple of months please let me know.

Cheers,

Matt

Reply to
Matthew Maddock

"Matthew Maddock" wrote in message news:Ot8Qh.138$ snipped-for-privacy@nntpserver.swip.net...

90 @ £1995 whereabouts would you prefer to be looking Matt?.

Derek

With age comes wisdom and experience but usually I can't remember what the bloody question was!

Reply to
Derek

It doesn't really matter as long as I can get there by plane / train!

Matt

Reply to
Matthew Maddock

You can fly Nantes -> East Midlands with Ryanair, handy for both Anchor depots .

Stuart

Reply to
Stuart Gray

"Matthew Maddock" wrote in message news:Ot8Qh.138$ snipped-for-privacy@nntpserver.swip.net...

Not sure if this is the type of thing that you are after but my 1989 110 TD is for sale on an eBay classified ad.

Overall it is in good condition but the engine emits blue smoke on start-up and overrun when cold.

Reply to
Les Gray

Cheers Stuart. Just dropped my wife off a Bordeaux to go to Bristol - bit of a shock after Poitiers and Limoges - it is a proper airport with shops and everything!

BTW, Don't suppose you could get me the details for the LR guy in France again could you please for the certificate, the message expired on my mail server before I wrote them down.

Cheers,

Matt

Reply to
Matthew Maddock