92 disco for sale

selling the rover has the usual small scratches some light fade on the roof, car in perfect working order still registered till the 10/07 has extras - alloy bull bar, towbar, side steps, 4 speaker pioneer cd, luggage cage, 2X 1000 watt spots, all electric options - windows doors mirrors, manual 5spd, silver in colour regretfully for sale at $4500 as we need the cash fast (mortgage - under orders to catch up) anybody from australia interested please contact us via email for more details at snipped-for-privacy@mysoul.com.au genuine enquires only no time wasters

best regards john g

Reply to
EviliAm

On or around Fri, 13 Apr 2007 01:22:53 +1000, EviliAm enlightened us thusly:

I hope you upgraded the wiring and fitted 2 additional alternators.

Reply to
Austin Shackles

Id say 3 personally... You could hire it out at football matches.

Reply to
Mark Solesbury

dont know had been done before i bought it

Reply to
EviliAm

f****it.

Reply to
Nige

Coincidentally I just sat down with a coffee, bag of crisps and a cigar so here's hoping.

Reply to
Ian Rawlings

So, 2x 1,000 Watt spotlamps.

At 12 Volts that's 166.66 AMPS so the cables feeding these Spots will need to be pretty thick...... :)

Reply to
Danny Clarke