95' Disco 2.5 300TDi Service List

Does anybody know where I can get a definitiative list of service activities for the Disco 300Tdi. That is what should be done at each service interval.

I'm forever at the mercy of the garage mechanics who state this and that should done at this service etc.., and I haven't any reference to check that they are telling the truth.

Thanks in advance

Mick

Reply to
Michael Murphy

I found a 6000 mile service checklist on

sometime ago, not sure how it would compare to the pukka schedule though.

Reply to
Simon Barr

Hi, Buy a Haynes manual and you get all the info you need Ruud. "Michael Murphy" schreef in bericht news:3ffb57af$0$52884$ snipped-for-privacy@news.aaisp.net.uk...

Reply to