'95 Range 2.5DT overboost

Hi all,

I'm looking for a chip or additional box to give a little more power to my '95 diesel Range. Has anyone any experience in that field ? What are the brands on the market ? (I've seen a couple so far, but I'm a biiig newbie in that area. ) TIA,

-- Henry!

Reply to
Henry!

What engine do you have there? 300TDi?

Reply to
Niamh Holding

Alas, it's not the good one, it's the BMW engine.... you know, the one that is too weak for the weight of the car. Hence, the superchip. Thanks,

-- Henry! Q. Why do some bands even have bass players? A. To translate for the drummer.

"Niamh Hold>

Reply to
Henry!

Much as I hate to send potential customers elsewhere :)

Try-

Niamh Holding

Thanks a lot !