'95 RRC cooling system problems

I've been having cooling system problems with my '95 RRC, short wb. It has the stock 3.9, the auxiliary (condenser) fans both work, but only when the AC is on; I've replace the fan switch with a new unit; there are no leaks in the system, no pressure loss in any of the cylinders; heads have been remachined and are not cracked; I performed test G, per the electrical troubleshooting manual(ETM), up to step 3 where it failed. The ignition switch was in position II, but no fan action, if I let the motor run, it overheats. The ETM says the problem cause is the BP and B wire, but I'm not sure what that means. Does this mean the Fan Control Module needs to be replaced? Also, does anyone know of a supplier in the States, other than the dealer? Any insight would be greatly appreciated.

Peter

'95 RRC

2000 HD Fatboy
Reply to