A-Bar to fit a Winch bumper

Hi All

I have a Winch bumper on a 90 Air-Con and I am looking for an A-Bar that will fit it. Does anyone know which will fit and where I can get one from? Ideally I would like a bolt-on rather than a drill and blot on.

Regards Phil

Reply to
Phil Clarke

Try Bearmach (02920 396009); their catalogue has both an A frame and a Bull Bar for a Defender winch bumper. Not clear from the blurb on p5 if it will only fit a Bearmach winch bumper or other winch bumpers as well. Both bolt on, their product codes are BA3093C and BA3093D respectively.

Cheers,

McBad

try rebel4x4.co.uk they may have something. Richard

Reply to
Richard