ABS on 94 Disco

Should my 94 Disco have ABS ? is it standard on 94 models ?

If it does it not work !

Reply to
StaffBull
200 or 300 TDi? 200 Most likely not, 300 Maybe. Look under the bonnet RHS of engine bay to the rear if tou see an ali block with a motor attached the yes.

Peter.

Reply to
Peter Seddon

Reply to
StaffBull

Ithink the 200's were an option but standard on 300's. I had a 95 300 but i can't remember if it had ABS. My current 300 TDi, 96 ES Auto has.

Peter.

Reply to
Peter Seddon

On or around Sun, 7 Mar 2004 19:30:19 -0000, "StaffBull" enlightened us thusly:

definitely not standard on the normal ones, might have been on the top-spec one.

our M reg 300 TDI (trim level R, whatever that means, but it has 4 leccy windows) doesn't have it.

Reply to
Austin Shackles

Well my 96 that I have just part ex-ed did not have it...

But my 2002 td5 GS has....:-)))

Even in 94 I do not think this was a standard feature (though it will have been on other (lesser IMHO) cars such as Cavaliers etc etc.

Reply to
MJG

we have a 95 V8i which doesnt have it but our cavalier has, also our last range rover g reg had it also

Reply to
Richard

If by 94 you mean the later 95 model year (300 series), then it was optional on all but ES models. Should find a big valve block on the inner wing if you've got it..

Was never avialable on the 200 series models

Reply to
Murphwiz