ACE Question and Parts Warranty

Hello everyone,

This may possibly be the most stupid question, but are parts covered under any type of warranty when the dealer replaces them? My 2001 Disco had the ACE pump replaced in Feb of 2006 under warranty. There is now a "clicking" that sounds like it's coming from the new ACE pump and the car is out of warranty. Since the new pump is just over 15 months old and has about 15k miles on it, do have any recourse with the dealer that installed it? BTW - I don't live anywhere near that dealer anymore.

Any help would be appreciated!

Oh yeah,...anyone know where I can get a cheap ACE pump?

Thanks, Jim

Reply to
Jamie

Genuine Parts have a 12 month warranty (there are terms & conditions), so you are probably out of luck - no harm in contacting the dealer though.

Richard

Reply to
beamendsltd

Try 01616274020