adapter plates...

any ideas on available engine adaption plates for 3.5/3.9 classic range rovers, with auto boxes, up to 1993. I can do standalone injection ecus, I just want to know how many different engine are readily used for it.

bern

Reply to
bern

On or around Sat, 08 May 2004 21:42:57 +0100, bern enlightened us thusly:

what do you mean by adaption plates? you planning an engine swap? if so, what sort of engine are you looking for?

Reply to
Austin Shackles

I am after information on how many different types of adapter plates are available in this country Austin, to fit the auto and manual gearboxes fitted to calssic ranges circa 1985-1990 ish.

adapter plate being bit of large metal to mate up geabox to engine............I saw a landrover with a rover/honda 2.7 pgm-fi engine fitted. more revs, more power, lighter than a rover v8.

any suggestions will be appreciated, thanks :) bernie

Aust> On or around Sat, 08 May 2004 21:42:57 +0100, bern

Reply to
bern