Add-in Lumbar Support

Anyone got any thoughts or ideas on where I can source the inflatable / electric lumbar pads that I know are available as add-ins? (I'm posting here as it's something I recall from my Landy driving days - - - )

Ideally, from somewhere in Glasgow, Edinburgh or Carlisle who would also be able to fit to the drivers seat. Replacing the seat isnt an option, and I dont really want to try and do it myself (lease car). I wish I'd gone for the "sports seat" option on the A4 Audi I'm driving - the standard seat is poor to say the least.

I suppose what I'm looking for is an auto-trim place who know what they are doing when it comes to modifying an existing seat to give more back support.

Suggestions apprecaited.

Mike

Reply to
Mike

I had an A4 avant sport & the seat are s**te. The lumbar support isnt high enough & the bolsters wont let you sit right.

Nige

--

-- Subaru WRX Range Rover LSE (Bob) FOR SALE!!! Range Rover 4.6 HSE (The Tank!)

'"I don't remember asking you a goddam thing"

Reply to
Nige