AFL Off-Road Day 27-09-09 Info

As I haven't got everyone's email addresses I thought I should post the info here...

Venue - Parkwood 4x4 (Home Farm, Tong Village, Bradford, West Yorkshire, BD4

0RR) Date - Sunday 27th September Time - 10.30 - 15.30 Cost £35 per car

Please meet me at the sign in point on the day (enter main gate, turn immediately left and follow track), you will need your driving licence, MOT certificate and insurance certificate please for the sign-in.

As there is another small club using the site on the day (don't worry, at

120 acres it will seem as though we have the place to ourselves!!) I could do with a list of those confirmed and what cars they are coming in please.

Cheers

Reply to
Andy

I might be a bit late due to having neices overnight, prolly around 11am for me.

Reply to
Nige

"> I might be a bit late due to having neices overnight, prolly around 11am for

Don't you dare bottle it Nige !! :-)

Reply to
Andy

No chance at all matey, just gotta bin the nippers :)

Reply to
Nige

No worries, looking forward to it. Think it'll be me and Juliet only, and even she's not sure!! Landrover 3 door Discovery, green, P213, looks lifted, southdown snorkel ... ;)

Having said that ... there's a possibility I might cry off at last minute. Got a broken finger and cut tendon and doc says three weeks minimum, maybe six weeks for splint/strapping to come off. Tried driving Disco today and fine on-road, very awkward and painful off-road, so depends on docs orders. If I'm going to still be off work I won't be able to make it. Break is on a joint so isn't healing well at all ...

Reply to
Paul - xxx

Many thanks for confirming the arrangements. I can confirm that I will be there in a 07 Defender 90 Td5.

Hawkeye

Reply to
Hawkeye23

Sorry guys, I can't make it. Still going to be off work next week, the fingers not set straight and they're on about breaking it, straightening it and pinning it. Not looking forward to it ...

Reply to
Paul - xxx

PUFF!

Reply to
Nige

LOL, I know, I didn't expect sympathy ...

I know where I'd rather be. Been off for a fortnight or so now and I'm gnashing my teeth and climbing the feckin' walls 'cos I'm normally doing something all the time. Had a few issues this year though, some of which are on-going, so might have to get used to an enforced lay-off.

Reply to
Paul - xxx

Look on the bright side, you'll probably be able to suggest 'rotate on this' without any effort!

Reply to
GbH

If anyone has a CB, please bring it tomorrow :-)

Reply to
Andy