Air Filter Unit LR & RR V8

Dear Sirs,

Can anyone help me: I've got a 90 from Jan-'86, V8.

Someone put K&N's on it, now I can't drive on petrol (only LPG) because I've got that "freezing" problem with the Carb's (Zenith 175 CD).

I'm looking for an original LR Air-Filter with a Winter and Summer position, one with the two "Elbows".

Are the ones from the Range Rover V8 indeed indentical?

Is there a On-Line shop where I can find a complete set?

Because I live in NL it should be a internet shop i'd think....

Kind regards.

Marc

Reply to
Tja Mats

So Tja Mats was, like

I think I have one out in the shed - elbows, tin can and air filter. I'll check in the morning. It's a bit battered, but you can have it for the cost of postage. Not sure if it will fit the Zeniths - I think mine were Strombergs before I put the SUs on. Let me know if you're interested.

Reply to
Richard Brookman

Yes, I would be very interested!

Just let me know (direct mail) what I must do?

Is it posible to send me a digital photo, just to be shure?

Kind regards,

Marc

"Richard Brookman" schreef in bericht news: snipped-for-privacy@individual.net...

Reply to
Tja Mats

So Tja Mats was, like

I'll take a photo tomorrow and mail to you.

Reply to
Richard Brookman

Dear Richard,

I'm still very interested, can we make a deal? We've had contact but lost it....

You could (already spoke of) send it to my address: Molenstraat 50 NL-4571EZ Axel

Hope you still have that set!

Kind regards,

Mrac Stam

"Richard Brookman" schreef in bericht news: snipped-for-privacy@individual.net...

Reply to
Tja Mats

So Tja Mats was, like

Marc - I've tried to email you but the message was returned. Can you let me know your email addres?

Reply to
Richard Brookman