Alife has now officially moved on.

God Bless Alfie. (1990 Classic Rangie TD)

My ickle girl shed a tear as we drove away, took me back to my child hood seeing my Dads First Rangie drive away when I took shed a tear. Looks like I best keep the tools! It's in the blood I think. Sad to see him go as I had a vision of a full on restoration but hey! Little man was way to impressed with all the new buttons and Gizmos on the replacement to worry about the old motor. I had to get the salesman to promise our little princess that he would respect Alfie and make sure his new owner looked after him.

Still , three more to tinker with..... sniff.... sniff..... I'm not crying....... it's the onions....

BWAHHHHH HAAAWWW HAAAWWWWW

:'0]

Lee D

Reply to
Lee_D

Aye, we shall pay our respects...

Mother

And playing at one of Si_K's play days....

Lee D

Reply to
Lee_D

in article snipped-for-privacy@individual.net, Lee_D at snipped-for-privacy@NOSPAMlrproject.com wrote on 26/9/05 10:52 pm:

We are also minus a Range Rover...bit sad to see it go, but it went to live with someone with more time and money to spend on it, and it's already been to visit twice. The girls, I'm afraid, didn't even notice it had gone although Isaac was rather concerned about it. He thought it might get sad without us!

It has meant that we've used the Lightweight more, which Isaac thinks is great, but the girls are absolutely horrified if I go and pick them up from school in it.....I don't know why! Their friends think its great if I give them a lift home in it, especially if the canvas is off!!!

Reply to
Nikki