Alloy wheels

Advice, please, on what was the name of the alloys fitted to the 300 tdi Defender 90 (County Pack)

Reply to
Julian Pollard

Was it John?

I can only think of the Boost alloys but I know there is another one fitted to defenders.

Lee D

Reply to
Lee_D

Peter?

Boost or FireStyle from memory

Reply to
Mark Solesbury

Would this help?

Dougal

Freestyle were the star shaped ones and Boost were the flatter spokes fitted to the later TD5's

Copies of both were made called 'Firestyle' and 'Deep Dish'

Reply to
Andy