Alternator Belt - Defender 200Tdi

Hi all, I went to adjust (tighten) my alternator belt last night on the 200tdi

90 only to find it was fully adjusted.

...New Belt time.

Does anyone know what length it should be so that I can pop into town and get another one?

Alternitavely, Part Number & Cost Richard please?

Thanks Jon

Reply to
Jon

It's

ETC7939 Fan Belt - Defender 200 Tdi/2.5D/TD/2.5P - Viscous Fan £2.00 inc VAT £1.00 P&P

It's a:

1A1025

The 1A being the profile, and 1025 the length.

Richard

Reply to
beamendsltd