AMR3325 Relay

Hiya

Ive got an AMR3225 volt sensitive relay on my split charge in teh 90.

I think it is the root of all my problems.

It has 3 terminals. Battery +, -ve and 'Out to whatever its connected to'

This relay is connected to a mother of a relay which joins/separates the batteries.

The voltage relay has 2 volts all the time on the 'out' terminal which is making my other relay connect - hence the batteries are always connected together.

Bin it?

How can i find out at what voltage the AMR one should close at?

Reply to
Mark Solesbury