Another year, another Freelander Problem

Hi All,

Could any suggest what might be wrong with my TD4 Auto Freelander, (2001MY).

It starts up fine, but is seriosly lacking power at low revs. Try an pull away and it cuts out. Give it some right food an I can get it to move.

My initial thoughts would be fuel starvation. Blocked filler maybe?

Any other ideas?

As per usual it break when i'm 3 hours drive from home! Why can't it break down on the drive way? :o(

Thanks

Vert

=========

I would rather push me freelander than drive a Jeep!!!! :o)

Reply to
vertuas

Check the turbo hoses.

Reply to
Nige

Thanks Nige.

It did suffer from a split turbo hose a few months back. The part was replaces at it has been ok since. However i will look it over, again.

Vert

Reply to
vertuas