any disco owners replaced the radio and used a kit to keep the built in buttons working....

My head unit karked today (harrump) and as its a kenwood, I was having a shufty at their site.

They have a kit that eludes to keeping the buttons on the binnacle working.

Anyone used one of these kits? are they any good?

cheers

Si

Reply to
GrnOval

sounds interesting Si have you got the url for it I browsed the site but only found their wired remote. Derek

Reply to
Derek

If i'm understanding this link correctly, this enables the "vehicles original remote control stalks" to be used

Si

Reply to
GrnOval

I reckon you have it pegged Si handy idea I have a silly sony with a red display and teeny weeny numbers on the buttons which I have to bend over the console to have any chance of reading so it could be a help just need to sell the sony first. Derek

Reply to
Derek