Any luck with Freelander seat covers

Has anyone out there had any joy with buying waterproof seat covers for a FL. I don't want something that fits like a bad suit, and I don't want to pay the £200 that LR want.

Rear seat 60/40 split would also be useful.

Reply to
Steve Cork

Take a look on E-Bay.Think you can find a set for a reasonable price. Bought myself a set, but found the set to be very slippery when mounted.When you brake hard,you'll be sure everything slips off the seats,including yourself.

good luck

Woodstock

Reply to
Woodstock

I brought a set of seat covers for my Discovery and my wife's car from these people

Hope this helps. Mick

Reply to
Mick