Anyone breaking a 200TDi with A/C?

I need a A/C compressor mounting bracket from a 200Tdi - Anyone know of one being broken?

Thanks

Alex

Reply to
Alex

Wouldn't you rather have one that wasn't broken?

Reply to
Dave Liquorice

ha ha. Very funny

Actually, If anyone has a 200Tdi with A/C that they could take pictures of the belt/mounting layout it would be appreciated. Although I know there is a mounting bracket, I have no idea where the belt goes, as all the pulleys on mine are occupied.

Alex

Reply to
Alex

You have mail.

Reply to
Dougal

Thanks Dougal. Now I know what I'm looking for. I'm gonna need that bottom pulley too!

Alex

Reply to
Alex

A word of warning before you invest any time or money on your 200 aircon. I tried to get mine regased and found that the gas (R12) isn't available anymore and you cant use the newer gas (R134a) There is a gas that can be used (R29) but I was told that I would have to fit a new receiver/dryer (£100) and flush the system twice to get rid of any old lubricant (£40 a time) and that's if you can find someone who stocks it. I now use the compressor as an air pump. Rick

Reply to
Rick F