Anyone got a 110 rear axle going spare?

I am looking for a 110 rear axle, hopefully somewhere near manchester. Anybody know of an available one for not too much cash?

Reply to
Simon Cochran

I've got an axle casing fitted with the diff but no ends, did you want one complete?, and I'm near Manchester. If you want I'll ring your mobile tomorrow.

Martin

Reply to
Oily

Cheers Martin, The axle / diff is for a rebuild, and the ends are not needed, so sounds just the job.

Simon

Reply to
Simon Cochran