Anyone got a spare...............

RRC electric mirror switch? I don't want to a buy a new one unless I'm sure the reason i can't move them is the switch. It suddenly started working yesterday, then after changing mirrors it stopped again so it probably is the switch. It's a non-soft dash 1993 LSE.

Anyone got one? Cash paid for working switch!

Ta

Nige

Reply to
Nige

have you tried switch cleaner spray it does a good job on the seat switches too Derek

Reply to
Derek

Or an intermittent in the supply or earth wiring...

Reply to
Dave Liquorice