Anyone got any thoughts as to a value on this??

Looks tidy, mind you the pics are shit.

Is that steering wheel gen?

Nige

-- Subaru WRX (Annabel)

Landrover 110 County Station Wagon (Tyson)

'"Say hello to my little friend"

Reply to
Nige

Looks totally original - why do you ask?

Reply to
Mother

Reply to
Derek

You need the rest that the Tow bar was bolted too? :0)

Lee D

Reply to
Lee_D

Blokes offered it to me for 2 grand. It has new upper & lower tailgates. He reckons it just needs a little bit of plating on one inside wing.

Any thoughts?

Nige

-- Subaru WRX (Annabel)

Landrover 110 County Station Wagon (Tyson)

'"Say hello to my little friend"

Reply to
Nige

Hi M8 sadly yes after the divorce settlement I couldn't afford to run Peggy the fuel bills were crippling and a change of start time meant I was crawling in rush hour traffic instead of cruising in - lets just say I would have been ecstatically happy with double figure mpg. Current wheels are on a Scooby Legacy Estate but I nearly bought a TD Rangie last week only a play on Jimmy's ramp persuaded me not to - last thing I need at the moment is a project ( he was asking £800, a little to much imo) still keeping my eyes open. See you've been busy I'd leave the heat seals winters round the corner you know Derek more boats than the swiss navy

Reply to
Derek

If it's of interest our Rangie TD may be up for grabs shortly. 30 plus mpg, replaced the sills, footwells repaired , front inner wing and new Ally rear tailgate...and...wait for it...... it's got a tow bar on too! :0) Repairs were prompted by an early morning side impact so it all got done while I was at it. Only bits I'm aware of that need doing are Realy on rear wash wipe, one latch on the tailgate as it's fussy and UJ's on the front prop (which I have but have yet to find the time to do).

Owned for near enough 6 years and spent enough to feed a small army on it to get it better than the state it was purchased in.

Too many 4x4's by far!

Lee D

Reply to
Lee_D

Oh you wouldn't let it lie would you ;-) you could give me a ballpark figure but..... as we (me and Gf) are ripping out the kitchen bathroom and fitting a new boiler - later would probably be better + cos as sure as god made leaks in landrovers there going to be something that will cost more than budgeted in that little lot. Glad its got a towbar that other one would have been ideal for boat launching with the adjustment oh hell I forgot about the boat I'm renovating and the trailer job which is why I turned down the other Rangie already got too many projects cooking Derek (remove the spamtrap before emailin )

Reply to
Derek

Erm.... your not going to believe this, but it I sold it with about 3 hours of that post.

Unreal! Still least you can get on with that kitchen now :0)

Lee D

Reply to
Lee_D

I don't Beeelllieve it........... LOL no I'm not in Meldrew mode good un Lee would have been interested but probably too skint. Now you've got the space you don't fancy an 18ft speedboat (project) do you? seats 7 at a pinch double skinned etc etc guaranteed proof against Tsunami's i.e.- we haven't had one in Timperley since I got it. Ideal for your neck of the woods you could get knicked for speeding but the Waterways wouldnt have a prayer of catching you

Derek