Anyone have the new Discovery / LR3 yet?

They're not in the US yet (at least not Buffalo, New York)...

I know most of the people on this newsgroup are British -- has the Discovery been introduced there yet? Anyone here have one? Thoughts?

Reply to
jattea

Not available until November here, the Launch party kicks off from my Dealership in November, it only cost me £24000 for the invite.

Bargin.

Reply to
Captain Zep
£24K ???? I'm looking at about £36K. If you're getting onefor £24K I want the name and number of your dealer please! regs rob Nottingham UK BTW: My launch event is next Friday. Can't wait to take a spin in the Disco 3.
Reply to
Rob G

As I read it, that was the price he paid for a previous vehicle, in order to get an invite (as a "valued customer") to the launch of the Disco 3.

Funnily enough, the dealer I bought the Rangie from (and who has done all the warranty and service work since) hasn't bothered to contact me yet. Mind you, he knows I think the RR is the mutts nuts, best vehicle I ever had, drone drone, and I am unlikely to be a potential customer for the new Disco...

Rich

Reply to
Richard Brookman

We have been invited to our dealers launch of the new Discovery and have only ever bought parts from them. Richard

Reply to
Richard

I want to the Lancaster (Reading Branch) launch Disco3 last Sunday and all I ever did was take a Disco 2 for a test drive

Si

Reply to
Slimer