Anyone know what P1319 means

Borrowed a code reader for the weekend to try and sort my ongoing saga with LPG versus Petrol. Brilliant piece of kit for looking at the fuelling trims etc. When I started, there were quite a few trouble codes, most of which were probably put there by my incessant fiddling with sensors and plug conectors. I cleared them all and all but one have stayed away. P1319 - non standard code - keeps coming back. Not immediately, but sometimes after

2 minutes, smetimes after 20, it re-appears. Anyone know what it means?

Steve

Reply to
Steve Shuttleworth

"Steve Shuttleworth" wrote in message news:YyOcl.29090$ snipped-for-privacy@newsfe22.ams...

Sorry - Should have given details of the car - 2000 P38 4.0 V8

Reply to
Steve Shuttleworth

Hello,

I **think** that this one is "misfire, due to low fuel". I'd check fuel pump performance and/or fuel filter.

Regards,

B. "Steve Shuttleworth" wrote in message news:YyOcl.29090$ snipped-for-privacy@newsfe22.ams...

Reply to
bob

Thanks Bob, that would make sense. Been playing around with LPG and petrol mixtures and found an intermittently duff LPG injector - which gives the odd cough.

I'll hopefully sort out the injector tomorrow when I can buy the bits I need then hopefully the problem will go away.

Once again, thanks

Reply to
Steve Shuttleworth